While nature wreaks havoc on mankind in the Osoyoos Lake area, others, like the Osprey are taking full advantage of their newly expanded wetlands hunting habitat. Photo Credit: Neil Bousquet
- OLWQS Pontoon Boat receives final cleanup for 2018
- Osoyoos Lake residents active with invasive mussel monitoring stations
- OLWQS has a new role – Invasive Mussel Detectives
- How smart are you when it comes to Invasive Mussel Detection by four-legged detectives?
- Be inspired to keep Osoyoos Lake mussel free