Many thanks to Bob Sherwood and his family who used his lake blue convertible to showcase OLWQS and its message to love and protect our lake. (Photo courtesy of Brian Bousquet)
- Osoyoos Lake residents active with invasive mussel monitoring stations
- OLWQS has a new role – Invasive Mussel Detectives
- How smart are you when it comes to Invasive Mussel Detection by four-legged detectives?
- Be inspired to keep Osoyoos Lake mussel free
- The BC Mussel Defence Program is making impressive strides.